We provide our services within a wide range of environments and industries, offering domestic and international coverage.
We advise our clients on regulatory challenges and on their relations with governments and decision-makers within an ever-changing environment.
- Political strategy & tactical advice
- Opening channels of communication and influence
- Advice on relationship agendas: who, when and what to say
- Drafting of dossiers, briefings and position papers
Lobbying & Public Affairs
We provide institutional visibility and ensure the good reputation of our clients’ interests within a framework of transparency. We deploy influence in a changing environment. Our work enables us to strategically assess, understand and anticipate political and regulatory risks and opportunities.
- Political intelligence & Regulatory Intelligence
- Detecting and managing windows for exerting public influence and advocacy
- Development of corporate diplomacy campaigns
- Analysis and Research
- Creating and managing leadership strategies
We complement the Government Relations and Public Affairs strategy with the design and implementation of strategic communication actions and relationship-building with the appropriate media and opinion leaders.
- Strategic and dynamic media management
- On-going monitoring
- Press office
We provide daily, complete and updated information on all legislative procedures that take place in the Spanish Congress and Senate, the different regional parliaments and the European Parliament: our clients are able to stay ahead and defend their interests during the process.
- Information on plenary sessions, legislative committees, sub-committees and speeches as well as on all parliamentary initiatives
- Full texts, both proposed and adopted
- Public documents for plenary sessions and commissions provided in advance
We promote coalitions and alliances that strengthen our clients’ positioning and influencing capacity.
- Development and implementation of collective strategies
- Specific communication strategies for specific institutions, media, opinion leaders and audiences